Monday, January 2, 2012

West Germany 1978 Game Part 2: Early Action/Norwegian Assault

As the battle commences, I think up a quick plan of action, and it involves my Norwegians.
Turn 1: Me
I roll a 4, not bad for a first roll. I move 1 Rifle Platoon up along with my Reconnaissance platoon.
Turn 2: Brody
Brody rolls a 5 and begins to move his troops up to the trench, which I have my eye on.

Barrows takes part in the attack as well. May I ask what Barrows is even doing here? He doesn't even have Russian equipment at all.
Turn 3: Me
The first 6 of the game is rolled by me, so I move all of my Norwegians up towards their objective, which is currently about a half-kilometre away. 
Turn 4: Brody
One of my big fears becomes a reality, Brody has begun to move his troops to the trenches, which puts a halt to my plan of moving the Norwegians up with not resistance at all.

Turn 5: Me
I roll a measly old 2 and move a rifle platoon up. At this point in time, the objective is to take the rock, which is just a little up ahead.
Turn 6: Brody
Brody continues to move troops up into the trenches. At that point I realized that it was actually a good thing that he was doing that. You see, my plan of action is to take the rock with the Norwegians, then to take the hill to the right of the town with the Canadians, and then using full force with the Americans.

More to come, stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment