Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Coy of 4 Bn, Parachute Regiment: (Almost) Done

As fall rolls in, I find myself making more and more preperations for the winter, which is coming very soon.

Here's A Coy. of the 4th Para. Bn. Minus the Sterling gunner who is the Company Commander, the company is so far done.

Though the picture is pretty blurry, it's one of the grunts on the company.

Another grunt. I used a different paint for the DPM pattern, and I painted on large blotches of green first, and then added some brown stripes and splotches over that. I like it a little more. 

My favourite one so far.

Here's the one that I showed you guys for the DPM tutorial.



This was the first one that I painted of A Coy.


That's all for now. When I do get some 20mm miniatures of the same era (the Cold War) I will make another company.

No comments:

Post a Comment