Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming!

The Russians are coming! They literally are, too. I've finished 2 of the Orion Russian Federals so far, and they ARE on there way to fighting the Rebels, whenever they may be done. I'll probably give them really stereotypical (not against any Russians out there) Russian names, like Ivan, or Boris, or Nikolay or Dmitry. Either way, they're still the same old miniatures!
































































Here's one of them, with a blue Paratrooper (or VDV as their known in Russia) beret. It took me about 25 minutes to paint one of these. Patients is key, my friend, patients is key.

Here's the other one, in the glory of his goatee. I might change that, but hey, maybe not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment