Monday, December 26, 2011

A Winter's Day, in a deep and dark December...

Ah, quoting I am a Rock, my favourite "feeling down" song by my boys Simon and Garfunkel. With the new miniatures, I've started building up my US Forces, and I've decided that they don't really have to be a specific unit, just a generic infantry unit. Well, I've almost built up a rifle company, and 3 other companies are soon to follow, building up about a battalion or so. I've got my rifle company, an anti-armour company, a reconnaissance company and 2 platoons of Light Machine Guns. I've considered augmenting them into my recon company, but I haven't decided yet. Anyhow, let's get to the miniatures I painted over the weekend, shall we?
So you can see I've switched back to the old tiles (no, the soldiers shown in the picture are NOT doing battle, their Allies, sheesh).


Starting with the so-far third Canadian I've painted. I've decided to give all of the Canadians the same type of helmet camo as the Americans.

The Elhiem support gunner with an M60.



Another by Liberation Miniatures (sorry for the blur).


And the grenadier, which I've put in the anti-armour company (though grenadiers can't attack tanks, only infantry, anti-tankers can't attack infantry, so the grenadiers are their body guards, if you will).



Though the picture is sideways, this is another Norwegian.
That's all for now, but I'll be putting more on very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment