Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Painting NATO: Part 3

I painted more Americans (I'm going to cool it on the Canadians for right now), which I've decided that they belong to the 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team, but I can switch them around a little. Anyhow, I painted another Norwegian, and it's starting to look good for NATO.
Here they are just before I put the tiles back on the table (I did that after taking the pictures).

A soldier carrying an M16A1. This one is from Platoon 20. 


Probably my least-favourite one of the bunch, the one from Elhiem. Don't like this one, but it had to be done...


Here's one from Liberation. I think I'm getting the hang of painting the Vietnam-Era US soldiers (even though Standoff: Cold War takes place after Vietnam).


The first Grenadier I've ever had to paint. I was considering painting a heart tattoo on his left shoulder, but then I decided that the idea was kaput.


And finally the Norwegian, which is using the Pakistani set from Elhiem.

I am going to be taking a vacation for a little while, but I may put on some "Tchotchke Posts" of the random stuff outside miniatures that I do. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment