Saturday, December 17, 2011

Painting NATO: Part 2

I painted 1 more Canadian and the first Norwegian today, and so far I think they're all right, but I am going to have to wait a little while to paint the others, because I'm out of primer (darn)! All my misfortunes aside, it's time to give these new freshly trained soldiers a gander.
I decided that the newly-trained Canadians' friend which I painted earlier should be in the photo as well, but that aside, here they are.

Now you may notice something different when it comes to the older one. I added some helmet scrim to both of them, after looking on Canadian Soldiers.com, I noticed some of the Canadians in the pictures were heavily laden with helmet scrim.

The specimen that I "studied" if you will.

The Backside.

Here's the Norwegian. I had to do some research looking through some old NATO pictures from the Cold War to see what the Norwegian Army soldiers of that era looked to be. I don't know what force I'll assign him to, but I'm starting to consider using the Norwegian Army's 2nd Battalion (mechanized infantry).

As I have said, I am going to have to wait a while to paint more until I get more primer, but when I do, I will definitely put more pictures on. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment