Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Top 20 Stuff...

1. Favourite Wargaming period and why?
A fictional WWIII around the Cold War, so maybe the Late 1960's or Early 1970's.

2. Next period, money no object? 
I've thought about the Lebanese Civil War or the Balkan Wars of 1912, those or the Russian Civil War. Also, maybe the Korean War in 15mm or some war in the distant future on another planet.

3. Favourite 5 films? 
1: Moonrise Kingdom
2: South Park- Bigger, Longer and Uncut
3: Pineapple Express
4: Saving Private Ryan
5: It's Kind of a Funny Story
 
"What kind of bird are you?" "I'm a sparrow, she's a dove-" "No, I said what kind of bird are YOU."

4. Favourite 5 TV series?
1: South Park
2: Ed Atlin's YouTube Tutorials (not really T.V., but you get the point). Between the abuse of his beard chair and weird voice, this guy always makes me laugh.
3: The Colbert Report
4: Futurama
5: Tosh.0

5. Favourite book and author? 
All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Ramarque.
"Good God, is there nothing that is sacred to me?"

6.Greatest General? Can’t count yourself!! 
Dwight D. Eisenhower. He did a lot for my country, and even the entire world.

7. Favourite Wargames rules?
Well, I'm currently working with Force on Force, and that seems to be very good, but I'd have to say Standoff: Cold War, purely for nostalgic reasons.

8. Favourite Sport and team? 
I'm not too much of a sports person, but my favorite sport to play is soccer, but my favorite team is the Boston Bruins.

9. If you had a only use once time machine, when and where would you go?
Back to the time when my relatives were in Sweden.

10. Last meal on Death Row? 
Raspberry Bismark, Dr. Pepper, and a KFC Famous Bowl. I'm not much of a junk food fan, but those things are GOOD.
Omnomnomnomnomnom.

11. Fantasy relationship and why? 
A nice girl who likes music.

12. If your life were a movie, who would play you?
Chuck Norris, despite the fact that we look nothing alike. Don't stare at this picture too long, he could probably killed someone just by staring at them.

13. Favourite Comic  Superhero? 
I'm not too much of a comic book person. 

14. Favourite Military quote?
"There was never a good war or a bad peace."-Benjamin Franklin.

15. Historical destination to visit? 
Tough one. Probably Omaha Beach.

16. Biggest Wargaming regret? 
Ever trying to get into Flames of War. That was expensive...

17. Favourite Fantasy job?
Making wargaming miniatures. I haven't the slightest idea how to do that, but it would be cool.

18. Favourite Song, Top 5? 
1: Coldplay- In My Place
2: The Beatles- Yesterday
3: Simon and Garfunkel- Bleeker Street
4: Coldplay- The Scientist
5: Simon and Garfunkel- Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M.


19. Favourite Wargaming Moment? 
When I beat Brody in Standoff: Cold War in a game that was British Army vs. Russians, which was the first time we ever used those rules. 

20. The miserable Git question, what upsets you?
People who have a very happy-go-lucky view on life and they believe they've got the world and their future all figured out. Allow my cynical side to come out for a second, but if I know anything, it's that the world sometimes works against you.
Some more: Parents who let their annoying children run around like morons, people who wear fake glasses, busy-bodies, religious fanatics (if you believe in God, that's fine, it's your life, but don't push your religion on me), bullies, the Kardashians, stupid people, this list goes on and on and on. 

Feel free to copy and paste the questions, and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment