Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First WW1-Era Buys

I finally got 'round to ordering some WW1-era 15mm miniatures from Peter Pig. I've been meaning to buy some, but today was the day!
I'll show you the miniatures I bought (however my official preview will come in about 3-4 weeks when the miniatures arrive from England).
First set. The set titled "3.German infantry firing EW" in the "Square Bashing" section. They wear the picklehaube helmet.
Second set. These are J├Ągers, which were sort of like scouts. They were a Tschako. This set is the "27.German Jaegers  EW". 
Peter Pig makes some very cool miniatures! Again, these are 15mm.
I also picked up the paints required to paint the Germans recently on eBay, so as soon as they arrive, maybe I'll put a painting tutorial on. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment