Friday, June 29, 2012

Last of the Soviet Strelkovy Company painted up

Today I finished painting the last of the Soviet Late War Strelkovy. May I just say I am glad that's over.
Between the poor motivation to paint all 44 of those little guys, and the damn heat, progress was very slow.
Anyway, let's get to the preview!










And that's it! This really made me miss the 20mm scale, and after talking it over with my friend James, we're probably going to look into a fictitious conflict taking place during a U.S. Military coup d'etat. With that being said, I've finally found a rule system I'd like to use.
Force on Force sounds like my cup of tea. After watching a few reviews on YouTube, from what I've gathered the rules can apply to really any force or army, and it doesn't sound too incredibly complicated. 

The rulebook is very cheap, also. About 20 dollars on Amazon, and the miniatures used for it are cheap and a good scale as well.
I plan on buying it after my trip to Boston on the 4th of July. Obviously, I won't be around on the 4th, so in advance to my fellow American viewers, Happy 4th of July! Enjoy your fireworks safely.
 I'll be sure to keep the updates coming, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment