Sunday, July 3, 2011

Canadians on display

I have recently completed "B Company" of the North Shore Regiment (as seen in this preview), along with some others, like a section from the 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion, and a soldier from the Seaforth Highlanders of Canada (as seen in front). Enjoy.
Here they are. Pretty much all of them (except for the few that I haven't painted).

The soldier from the Seaforth Highlanders I was talking about. I should be painting more Seaforth Highlanders pretty soon.

Here's a section from B Company of the North Shore Regiment. I use certain units to portray a campaign in the war, the North Shores for the Normandy Campaign and the Seaforth Highlanders for the Italian Campaign.

I added some grass to their stands (which really is just oregano herbs mixed together and then glued down, yes I am nifty like that haha)

First section of my 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion. For me (and all the players in my game), I need 1 infantry unit and 1 parachute/glider unit.

Mortar crew, with haydust on their helmets for scrim.

PIAT Team.

Yet another fireteam from the 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion

A regular fireteam, 2 rifleman and 1 Sten/Bren gunner.

Remember these guys? I made a post about them for the South Alberta Regiment, I believe. Well, I switched them over, just because I can...

These guys too.

The old Mortar crew as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment